· Listen my children and you shall hear..."VAMPIRE CIRCUS—PROLOGUE", a very true story by Gary, circa 2002
· Blog posts by Gary Lucas about Max Fleischer's work at Classic Movie Hub
· On the 20th anniversary of the Tompkins Square Park riots, Gary shares some reminiscences and observations about playing music on the Lower East Side over the last 20 years—from Clayton Patterson's forthcoming anthology about the Lower East Side
· An appreciation by Gary Lucas of one of his alltime favorite musicians and groups, Florian Fricke and Popol Vuh—originally published in The Wire (UK) in 2002, now archived on a great Dutch website devoted to their music
· "Me and the Golem" - Short story by Gary Lucas, a slightly revised version of this story appears in the 2008 Soft Skull Press anthology "Awake! A Reader for the Sleepless", edited by Steven Lee Beeber
· "Letter from Jedwabne" - An eyewitness account by Gary of the Official Apology Ceremonies held by the Polish government in Jedwabne Poland in July 2001 for the surviving family members of the Jewish community of Jedwabne, massacred by their Polish neighbors on July 10th 1941
· "The Death of Irony" - Poem by Gary Lucas originally published in The Forward, Nov. 9th 2001, in a special section devoted to Jews in the Arts and their response to the tragedy of Sept. 11th. Gary's poem appeared alongside work by David Mamet and Israel Horowitz.
· "Arthur Russell—An Appreciation" - Originally ran in the November 1994 issue of Alternative Press. A tribute to Gary's good friend, the late great musical genius who tragically died of AIDS in 1992. Gary dedicated his 1992 album "Gods and Monsters" to Arthur.